Books I have contributed photographs to
- Smolan, Rick, and David Elliot Cohen, eds. Illinois 24/7: 24 Hours, 7 Days, Extraordinary Images of One Week in Illinois. London: DK Publishing, 2004.
- Heskett, John. Design: En Introduktion. Stockholm: Raster Förlag, 2006.
- Maguire, Kathleen. Cool Chicago: An Inspirational Guide to What’s Best in the City. London: Pavilion Books, 2014.
- Saunders, Cathie Ruggie, and Martha Chiplis. For the Love of Letterpress: A Printing Handbook for Instructors and Students. London: A & C Black Visual Arts, 2013.
- Saunders, Cathie Ruggie, and Martha Chiplis. For the Love of Letterpress: A Printing Handbook for Instructors and Students. 2nd ed. London: Bloomsbury Visual Arts, 2019.
Phonograph records & compact discs
- Toulouse. The Way the City Stretches. Won’t Go Flat Records, 1996, LP album. Photograph on back cover.
- Grimble Grumble. Grimble Grumble. Won‘t Go Flat Records G$007, 1997, LP and compact disc album. Two-photograph panoramic collage on track listing side of inner record sleeve and on folded CD sleeve.
- Grimble Grumble. Grimble Grumble. The Bouncing Corporation head 14, 2000, compact disc compilation. Photographs on inside CD sleeve and on the CD itself.
- Grumble Grumble. Sad. Jellyfant JAYF01CD, 2002, compact disc EP. Photograph on the CD itself.
Chicago Reader print & online
Over the years I contributed a number of other photographs to the Reader, mostly online-only, including:
Selected online publications
Exhibitions & collections
Intersections (curated by David Shalliol, Editor at Large, Gapers Block). Chicago: Calumet Photographic, 2009
- University of Chicago Library, Special Collections Research Center
- The Photographic Archive digital collection includes 84 of my photographs scanned from prints in the Archival Photographic Files collection, Series VII: Chicago Maroon.